So to make sure that I definitely make time for drawing, I decided to write some weekly updates to at least let people know I'm alive xD
Sooooo.... to start.
MY REAL LIFE
As you guys may know, I'm on a partial hiatus (read: I'm sort of inactive but I can still post works). I check facebook everyday, but I can only check tumblr, dA, paigee, instagram once a week (coz if I don't limit that, I'm going to be glued on my laptop). So I limited myself to a once-a-week social media access.
I'm currently in my second semester for my thesis. I'm an architecture student and we are supposed to design something tourism related for our thesis, and I decided on a zoo + zoomuseum. Well, there's this zoo I want to improve and based on my research I have realized that adding more animals to that zoo won't be the best thing to do to remove the negative impression it has.
So I decided to add a museum part, where there will be this animatronics thing instead of live animal exhibits xD Still a little bit vague but I'm working on it now xDAnnnnd random stuff:
1. Does anyone else watch Jane the Virgin? Do you like it?
2. Did anyone here from the Philippines go to Graphika Manila? How'd you find it?
3. How's your life so far?
4. Is it just me or does the idea of having a penpal/penpals seem so nice? I kinda wanna have one and trade postcards of our original art. Either traditional, or digital prints. Anyone interested? It'd be nice to talk to people, especially from different countries and different cultures.
Well, my latest addition was Jolteon, who you can view here:
I decided to do the gijinkas a once-a-week post, so that I won't go releasing all of them at once and then going back into hiding >__>;; which is a bad habit, I know.
So my friend and I decided to start this other weekly project. We have been failing on the hundred other daily/weekly projects, so we decided on something that's really REALLY easy to do, something we could use for practicing.
We upload on facebook, on our private accounts, but I also post mine on my facebook page, and you can find the album right here:100 Little Monsters
I have also been accepting commissions one at a time, since I can't really work on a lot this school year. Here's the latest commission I did for
I already have a bunch of people waiting, so if you want a commission, I will post in my weekly update if I'm open
AAAAAAND if you guys were aware, I started a raffle around a month ago, which closed today. So I realized that instead of choosing just one, I'd go for two winners for the following prizes which I changed slightly:
PRIZES FOR EACH WINNER:
1. FREE CHIBI (1) CHIBI OF YOUR CHOICE (Digital) [CHANGED FROM 2 CHIBI]
- I can also turn that into a Pokemon Gijinka xD
3. Not-so-important prizes xD
5 of your works and feature these five on my page xD
- (OPTIONAL, ONLY IF YOU ALLOW ME TO) I'll choose 1 or 2 (or 5... idk xD) of the works above will also be shared on my fb page (if you have an fb page, or your photos which you would like to share, that's fine too xD I know it's not much. but eh. xD) [ADDED 2/7/2015]
Please send me a note so that I know you got notified and also tell me the details for the chibi xD
Well, that's it for this week xD
Hope you have a great week ahead!!!